FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oneworld: UL: DXB-CGK in J, $800 R/T
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2020, 8:55 am
onobond
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/LTP, BA GGL/CCR/GfL, HH D/LTD, SPG/MR Plat/LTP
Originally Posted by Wing It One World
Hello FT😃

This is my first ever post here so bound to be wrong,sorry about that, however you have to give it to me for trying.

Im as my name suggests winging it with one world, I had a funny 5 minutes back in June last year when booked my first ever first class ticket for my mum and I, it felt good so I did some more research and I now find myself tying here in FT.

I have some how managed silver status and with this tier point run with the rest of my flights booked will achieve gold this year. Hopefully reading all that has been written here I have got it right with sales and ticketed fares. I do rabbit on so forgive me, I think the whole purpose of this post was to have it added to the wiki. So please if possible and I’ve done it right as requested.

06-03-2020 BA0073 LHR-AUH Wing It One World
06-03-2020 AUH Traders Hotel Wing It One World
07-03-2020 UL208 AUH-CMB Wing It One World
08-03-2020 UL364 CMB-CGK Wing It One World
08-03-2020 CGK Aone Hotel Wing It One World
10-03-2020 UL365 CGK-CMB Wing It One World
10-03-2020 UL207 CMB-AUH Wing It One World
11-03-2020 BA0072 AUH-LHR Wing It One World

Anyhow from what I have seen and read it will be a challenge in its own right, one I’m looking forward to achieving. Who knows I may meet others that are also winging it 😇😇😇

Hello and welcome to FT and in particular the Premium Fare deals and this thread.
You don't need to worry, you're in the right place, and all of us have made a first post at one time.

As one needs 90 days of membership and 90 posts under the belt to edit the Wiki, I've fixed that for you.

Cred to you for also mentioning hotels, as that also is a source of meeting others taking 'a challenge' or just flying too much anyhow

See you in a plane/lounge!