FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vindictive Gate Agent
View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2020, 7:22 pm
cboy

Programs: Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by btonkid12345
OP - sorry this happened - sounds like someone who should be terminated.

A few notes:
*Where did this happen? Which airport
*Was the original defiant GA a Red Coat or not? You indicate both ways in your OP.

A Red Coat’s Manager is an OSM - Operations and Service Manager. Then the Station Manager. Did you ask for either?

This is completely unacceptable. Something tells me the GA had a friend or other interest in clearing the standby list first. Ridiculous and unacceptable, but sadly becoming more common at DL.

SEA

The original GA (was not a redcoat sorry for the confusion) refused to assist me saying it wasn't possible to just swap our seats, so at that time i just assume he didnt know how, so i went to the skyclub to ask for assistance there. (later realized he was being difficult on purpose)

The redcoat in the skyclub called the GA who told her on the phone no he would not swap my seat. So the Redcoat in the skyclub had an agent sitting next to her at the desk to do it for me.

When the GA switched my seat back to the middle, i then asked for his supervisor, and he called another redcoat who was of no help. I didnt know there was yet another person to ask for above the red coat. Today I learn