FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sapphire Reserve 60k, $4,000 spend in 3 months, $550 fee.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 11:41 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by synzero
It all depends on the airport and even the terminal. At JFK you can get into T4 with a boarding pass to any departing flight. But I’ve heard T8 has stopped allowing this.

I’ve never tried clearing security in another terminal on landing however.

SFO does connect terminal 3 and international (the western side) however, post-security. They’re building post-security connections between some of the other terminals I’ve read.
Would make sense you couldn't get in another terminal upon landing unless you are connecting since you wouldn't have a same day boarding pass for TSA to scan.

I have been able to use the PP at LAX on landing, back when Barney's had the credit I used it there after landing and also was able to access the Virgin Lounge and have access the Club at LAS on landing before. American Express Centerion lounges only allow you to enter at the departure city and not arrival.