FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
View Single Post
Old Feb 3, 2020, 10:00 pm
LtKernelPanic

Question for those who have done EOA at ORD recently.

Assuming my flight from LHR at the end of April lands on time (or maybe even early!) I'll have about two hours between flights and was wondering if this plan is even potentially doable.

Unfortunately I'll be in Y so I won't be one of the first to get to the FIS area but my plan was to head right to booth 58 and if there's nobody waiting or maybe only one or two waiting get in line. If there's more than two people waiting I'll probably head back to the GE kiosks and skip EOA as I figure I'll only have maybe 25-30 minutes before I have to start to worry about heading to T3 to catch my flight home. If by some chance the ATS is actually running by then that would give me close to an hour as I have pre-check and won't be checking any bags. Tentatively I'd be arriving at 6:30 pm on a Wednesday if that makes a difference. If all else fails I'll be visiting friends in Phoenix in the fall so I can schedule something at Sky Harbor if needed but I'd rather just get it over and done with if possible.