FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam (Kilimanjaro), Tanzania REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 2, 2020, 4:05 am
59Impala
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
had a short 1 night stay arrived just before midnight and left at 11 am for the ferry to Zanzibar.

check-in was efficient and friendly. when the agent pulled up my reservation, she noticed I was LT Glob. "you are a Lifetime Globalist" ... then a pause for about 5 seconds and then a... "wow".. . don't seem to be that many LTG there... she thanked me for the loyalty and I could feel in her voice that it was truly appreciated and came from her heart..... not like the standard "thank you for your loyalty" in the US.

i hav a 2nd 1-nighter in 8 days before our red eye back to ZRH. interestingly, the 2 single night stays were merged to show us staying 9 nights... the agent fixed that and couldn't explain.

I was proactively upgraded to a Regency Suite. a true suite with seperate living room, full bathroom and a 2nd toilet, plus a kitchenette.

i especially liked the possibility to directly enter the bathroom from both sides of the bed!

room had a balcony but door was unfortunately locked with a key.

there is no club lounge. breakfast in the main lounge was fantastic.

great stay, super friendly and helpful staff.

Last edited by 59Impala; Feb 10, 2020 at 12:27 pm