FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAS | EuroBonus Silver (EBS) [Experiences and Discussions]
Old Feb 1, 2020, 2:31 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by fassy
Well, my Danish is rusty... but doesn't "undtagen SAS Guld Lounge" means "excpet SAS Gold Lounges"? I guess they missed to paste that into the campaign section but I would think it applies there as well.
It does but there are two periods, one running from July 6th which is the summer campaign, here there is a limitation for the Gold Lounge, then there is a campaign running from January to July 4th which is the Saturday access. Here the exclusion of the Gold Lounges does not appear.

SK may have forgotten to write that, but as the two periods generally come with different conditions assuming the Gold Lounge exclusion to carry over from one to the next is a quite far stretch.

SK put themselves in a spot here. Though it should be a quick fix if it is juts a mistake

The English text has the same omission.
  • Relax, work and enjoy food and beverages in SAS Lounges in the Nordics (except the SAS Gold Lounge) during the summer holidays (6 July–9 August 2020) when flying on a SAS flight.
  • Bring a friend or up to 4 immediate family members (spouse/partner/parents and your own children) who also fly on a SAS flight into the lounge.
  • Please note: the EuroBonus number must be registered on the trip to access SAS Fast Track and Lounge during campaign periods.
  • CAMPAIGN!

You also have access to our SAS Lounges on Saturdays in the Nordics during the period 18 January–4 July 2020 when flying on a SAS flight. Not valid when you travel with Wideroe. Campaign not valid on SAS Lounges in Chicago, New York and Paris

Last edited by CPH-Flyer; Feb 1, 2020 at 2:54 pm