FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Europe Flights & Upgrade to Business Class
Old Jan 31, 2020, 8:03 pm
MNMom

Europe Flights & Upgrade to Business Class

I have a couple questions hoping someone could help clarify. Thank you much!
  1. We need to fly out on June 2 for a trip to Europe but haven't booked flight. Prices kept going up since December and am wondering if I should book now or wait a bit more. Would have booked back in December but have personal reasons so needed to wait. Some people said to wait until late February since prices tend to surge up in January due to spring break planning...not sure if that is true. We will be flying from Minnesota to Barcelona on June 2 and from Rome back to Minnesota on June 17. We don't have much flexibility with dates since this trip will be part of a cruise.
  2. This will be a big trip for us so was going to splurge and book business class but with prices going up so much - it's probably not doable anymore. What I really want to know is if I book main cabin now and should prices for business class happen to go back down, will the price for upgrade also change accordingly? Note: not looking for any free upgrade just want to understand if booking now and prices change, will the price for upgrade after booking also change accordingly.

Last edited by MNMom; Jan 31, 2020 at 9:00 pm