FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa (Austin, TX) - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 30, 2020, 7:10 pm
ClarkGriswold

Originally Posted by dprocuk
Main page now says, "In order to provide our guests with a contemporary and modern travel experience, we have embarked on an exciting room renovation through June 30, 2020. Please pardon these resort enhancements while they are in progress." Anyone been there recently to give first hand account? Thinking of doing a trip around Easter with the family. Is the club now gone, as it isn't listed on their website. If it is still there, but only seasonal, if it is shut down in April, but I apply and Explorist club upgrade, would we have access to breakfast at the on-site restaurant?
I was there first week of this month. They had most of the wing by the spa shut down, but the rest of hotel was up and running just fine. They told me they're doing the renovations in sections. Noise only noticeable when down by the pond, and even then minimal. The club is only open in the summers (and maybe spring break). No, I don't think they'll give you breakfast off of club passes.