FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do you fill out a Survey? Something I learned...
Old Jan 29, 2020, 5:15 pm
Jon Maiman

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
Originally Posted by yurtripper
FT excepted, I find that the reviews on Google Maps are the most accurate and the least likely to be gamed or selectively filtered. Same applies to restaurants too.
I haven't found the accuracy of Google reviews to be any better nor worse than some of the other third party review sites. I think all of them can be and are gamed to some extent. We have gone from the era of limited information (pre Internet and WWW) to the era of information overload. The net result is the same, trying to get accurate, useful information in a concise form and in a timely fashion is difficult.

jrich7970 Yeah I have heard of NPS before but didn't recognize that was what these surveys actually were measuring. We have them at work couched as employee engagement surveys. The results are always presented as NPS. Let's just say I am not a big fan of NPS as a predictive tool. I know I am in the minority versus general industry embracement of NPS. Oh well....

--Jon