FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WoH Credit card! [Launched 2018] (Chase)
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2020, 8:02 am
lsquare
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Matt4200
But for me and a lot of people that’s not good.

I agree more benefits should lead to an increase in the annual fee. At the same time I feel like Chase/Hyatt may make lessen current benefits. For example they may change it to 7.5k for 2 EQN which would be horrible. Which is why I prefer things as is.

Not to mention a lot of people I’ve spoken to really enjoy that they are guaranteed a free night for under $100 with the Anniversary Free Night. While $125 isn’t a huge leap, I can see a considerable number of people dropping this card due to that.

If I had one choice of a benefit to add for an increased annual fee it would be free parking for cardholders an all Stay types. For that I’d pay a $149 Annual Fee. I realize that Globs already get free parking on Award stays, but what about non-Award stays? Just an idea.

Not really into Spa/Dining Credit I have enough TSU’s, Airline Lounge is meh since Priority Pass.

Probably very unlikely which is why I’d rather keep the card as is in its current form.
I agree. I would love to have the ability to have parking waived for paid rates. Doesn't Hyatt make a lot of money from parking? It's probably going to cost more than $150/year just to get that.

Airline lounge and GE ain't worth it since practically every card have it.

I wouldn't mind if Chase release a Hyatt Visa Infinite. Maybe something similar to a Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite, but with a travel credit that's easy to use.