FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton London Tower Bridge {GBR}
View Single Post
Old Jan 28, 2020, 1:24 pm
wizla

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by Manda79
I’m planning a Saturday night stay and I’m torn between TB, park lane or Bankside. Will be exec room and lounge perks are one of the selling points. Currently TB is cheapest (215, Bankside 224, park lane 250).

Could someone confirm the lounge alcohol range and serving times? I know last time they did spirits but we’ve not stayed here in 2 years.
Also what is the typical food range? I remember the chef coming around with “specials” which were delicious but obviously this was a while ago.....

location isn’t a huge issue as all 3 are easily walkable/tube distance for everything we want.

thanks in advance
That’s a difficult one to answer, if it was me I’d choose park lane....... I had one best nights ever in the Executive lounge there with great drinks, canapés and service, it really was exceptional ( check my trip report with pictures on the relevant thread , November 2018 ) .
Nothing wrong with the other two Hilton’s too ....I prefer the lounge at at TB but Bankside has a great pool so that balances it out , the breakfast is way better at Bankside too.