FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CSM attitude to 'self upgraders'
View Single Post
Old Jan 27, 2020, 7:59 am
stevie

Programs: Meh
Originally Posted by snaxmuppet
That is of course your choice but that is tantamount to burying your head in the sand while people around you steal from you. Yes, I say steal from you because that lost revenue puts up everyone's fares... including yours.

I am not on some kind of mission here. It is just that when people break the rules and steal in this way from BA so it is everyone of us, including ME, that suffers.

If you don't want to help stop it then as I say, that is your choice, but please don't criticise those that do want to help... they are doing the right thing and the more we do the more that BA are likely to realise that it matters to us. At least the CC will realise it more and they are more likely to stop it. If we all just ignore it then we can't blame BA and CC if they say that no one cares.
Where was I critical?
If somebody feels as strongly as you about an issue such as this, and is on the right side of the argument, more power to you.
I always find it interesting when some FT'ers get so worked up about what is such a trivial event, for me at least.
Life is way too short.