FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Across the world to South Africa with Lufthansa business class
Old Jan 26, 2020, 8:05 am
SAtraveller

Programs: Aeroplan, BA, QR
Across the world to South Africa with Lufthansa business class

Across the world to South Africa with Lufthansa business class

1. Introduction

Well it's been a long time since I've done a trip report, mostly because we moved across the world to live in Canada - and that takes up a lot of one's time. That said, it's been almost three years since we returned to South Africa to visit our family and friends. Considering it's so far, we decided to go for a whole month and not just a pit stop. Now, first let me apologize if this report isn't as detailed as my reports in the past, especially the parts regarding the actual airline. I had decided to not do a trip report due to year end fatigue and belligerence, and then of course when I returned rested I felt like actually doing one, so the pictures in certain parts may seem a little anemic and devoid of typical images such as the seat and leg room. With full humility, we have flown quite a lot and I'm getting a little tired of taking pictures of my feet and rather look for things I haven't seen before. That's said, it's showtime!

1. Vancouver to Johannesburg via Lufthansa business class
2. Knysna
3. The Cape Winelands
4. Cape Town
5. The amazing food in Cape Town
6. Johannesburg to Vancouver via Lufthansa business class

I hope you enjoy the trip report and commentary is welcome!

Last edited by SAtraveller; Feb 9, 2020 at 10:17 am