FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SEA C Concourse Train Station Reopened (1/23/2020)
Old Jan 24, 2020, 11:47 am
A318neo

Originally Posted by A318neo
I do not find a stop at B or C useful. I suppose it might be a little shorter for connections between the end of C and N. The C stop should be eliminated and blame it on environmental reasons (no need to waste kinetic energy by stopping and starting).
Originally Posted by DUT
I disagree. It’s best route for connections between any N Gate and the end C Gates...

I’m happy to hear it’s back open.

DUT
Originally Posted by beckoa
Agree.

It's also nice when walking to a certain lounge in the B gates.

Took long enough
Originally Posted by ctporter
I find it VERY useful! I can easily get to the new N gate lounge when I have a flight at C9 and above (especially when C club gets so crowded), or when arriving at C9 and above it is nice to take a train to bag claim instead of that long walk after a long day and long flight.
Originally Posted by Klrduks
I find it useful as well. I am usually connecting to/from Horizon flights (from Eugene) so getting to/from N to C is a pain if you have to go through the D station.
Originally Posted by jrl767
not when your inbound lands early, but blocks in 15-20 min late at N18 for what was offered as a 40-minute connection to a flight departing from C18
Sorry, you are all right.
See, that's why dictatorship is bad. If I were the Dictator of Seattle Airport, I would have demolished the C station but now I know better. I wonder if an underground walkway to N from C or D should have been built in the early 1970's.