FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Jan 24, 2020, 10:28 am
ahbitheman

Programs: Delta-DM, United-Platinum, American-Platinum, Marriott-Platinum, SPG-Platinum
Hey guys,

Planning bachelor party in Vegas for about 8-10 guys. I’m looking at booking the 2 BR cosmo suite since it has 3 beds. Anyone have experience in booking this and getting a connected room? It says they are available. Hoping to host up to 10 guys in this suite plus a connected room. This seems to be the only feasible option to get all the guys close together in a “suite” with an actual bed versus say those +$10k/night villas and such at other hotels. We’re also looking at Wynn but find bottles and booths plus room rates much more expensive. Have already done XS and encore multiple times and had fun at Marquee

Seems people are advising to use Virtuoso which I haven’t used before for a $100 credit? I don’t have an amex platinum anymore but may get it for this trip given how much money we’ll likely drop. Sadly I’m based in Canada and the amex platinum Canada still charges foreign transaction fees.