FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A340 refurbishment
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2020, 1:23 pm
LXA350

Programs: LH SENATOR
Originally Posted by Nick Art
That'd be my preferred outcome as well.

And I can see it happening!
It would be amazing for LX to get the A359, however if for some reason the options are between Dreamliner or keeping the A333 then I would keep the A333, enough already that LX had to get the 77W's unfortunately these will stick around for some time.

Let's see at least LX made a first anouncement that the upgrade of the cabin for 2022 of the A333 is planned it's likely that this seems to happen. I somehow do not believe at the chances of LX receiving new planes around 2023 unless they can have these planes transfered to OS, however will they be able to fly to NRT or LAX? No matter if OS will receive new planes (I doubt it currently) or used ones, the future long haul fleet will consist of one aircraft type which will be a further esential part to lower their costs. SN could theoretically receive some A333's in case they will increase their fleet and or the charter operation of LH? No matter what will be by 2023 the current A333 cabin with our without the plane will hopefully be fully gone as it is already now in not such a great shape, especially in C and Y.