FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Information sought on Holiday Inn, Lima Peru International Airport
Old Jan 21, 2020, 7:52 pm
Steven NH/BOS

Programs: DL Plat, PC Spire, Amex Reserve, Hilton Gold
While flying earlier today I was reading my IPAD and found notes regarding my earlier PERU trip. Here is what had regarding the HI Peru airport:

A hotel representative responded back that she registered my flight and that I was to go to the CMV counter in the airport and she attached a map. Also included was a confirmation number. CMV is the CMV taxi booth, just as a point of reference inside the airport. The location contains a bank of taxi and transportation services. Ask the hotel for a map of the location. CMV had my name and took me to the hotel, most likely because it was 1AM in the morning. 1 yawn and you are at your hotel! CMV uses black town cars and SUV's. CMV is just after customs but before you enter the main meeting hall. Your experience might be different. Point is the hotel made my feel safe and comfortable and they communicated very well.

PTY1K was right on with the email. I had something similar with [email protected] I cc'd [email protected] as well