FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Information sought on Holiday Inn, Lima Peru International Airport
Old Jan 20, 2020, 5:21 pm
PTY1K

Programs: Marriott Titanium
I stayed here last month. I also would not walk to this hotel because it's across a busy road with no pedestrian crossing. I was told that there would be a bridge opening some time "after Christmas" so if that happens, it would make it walkable.

When I called the hotel, the information was not super clear and I found the shuttle by chance with the help of a friendly taxi driver. My understanding is that when you arrive at the airport, you have to go to the Taxi Direct counter (if arriving internationally, this is in the area where the hotel desks are, just after customs and before you exit into the main part of the terminal; if arriving domestically, it is just after baggage claim before you exit the terminal). The representatives will take you to the shuttle, which stops in a not-so-obvious spot just outside the terminal.

I don't remember for sure, but I don't think breakfast was included automatically. We left super early and grabbed something in the airport lounge.