FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What happened to the new business class launch?
Old Jan 14, 2020, 1:13 pm
theboss7593

Programs: AA EXP, UA1K B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Updated List 1/15/2020

Can't believe I missed this as I follow OMAAT closely. There are 6 now 767's.

From One Mile at a Time :https://onemileatatime.com/latam-777...usiness-class/ I did correct some of the inaccuracies to current time.

Six LATAM 767s Have New Business Class Seats

The first LATAM Chile 767-300 featuring new business class seats entered service in March 2019, and now there are already five planes with the new seats. The registration codes for these planes are as follows:CC-CWY is currently in AUH being refurbed.

CC-CXD was advertised as having new seats but DOES NOT. It did spend a month in AUH but is still rocking the old J.

So 6 of the current 16 LAN side have been refurbed with a 7th coming in March. TAM side is not being refurbed.

Four LATAM 777s Have New Business Class Seats

The first LATAM 777-300ER featuring new business class seats entered service in July 2019, and now there are four 777s with the new seats. The registration codes for these planes are as follows:LATAM is doing these reconfigurations in Abu Dhabi, and the fourth plane flew from Abu Dhabi to Sao Paulo last week.

On top of that, there’s another 777 that is in Abu Dhabi being reconfigured, with the registration code PT-MUC. The plane has been there for almost two months, so should be back in service soon.

Last edited by theboss7593; Jan 14, 2020 at 2:00 pm