FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2020 - 2023)
Old Jan 13, 2020, 6:22 pm
robchow

Originally Posted by Julie T Smith
I've stayed there 3 times with FHR. My husband and I did a rebook/consecutive reservation at Thanksgiving and then we did the day after New Years which is his birthday. We love this location. However, I do see that it's off FHR right now - hopefully this comes back! Breakfast (or late lunch) is at Primrose only. It's nice and lots of options. FYI, Coffee is $5 a person. F&B credit can be used anywhere on Park MGM/Nomad property but CrackShack. That was the only no. Also cannot combine it with your Primerose Breakfast (like if you added 4 other people) The F&B credit does include Eataly (which is really the only lunch option). It cannot be used for shelf items at Eatlaly though, so no taking a bottle of wine or dry pasta home using the credit. We highly recommend Best Friend for dinner and Nomad Restaurant. Bavette's is good, too, but we prefer the others. Also, you can use at Juniper and One the Record, too if you want to have some drinks, and can also be used with the comps from My Vegas Reward iOs/Andriod game or other comps.

Upgrade. All three times - we reminded them at check in and they said the already took care of it. From the standard King to the Altier Suite twice and then to the Grand Suite on my husband's birthday. We really like the rooms. It's a fairly quiet hotel and serious, we done about 9 FHR stays in Vegas out side of this one and 5 LHRs, we always have to fix the bill at checkout. We didn't have to do this either time. They have the process down (or maybe we do). Enjoy your stay!
I was told that F&B could be used at any MGM properties. I used it at Bellagio.