FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Alcobas, St Helena (Napa Valley), CA [Left Marriott]
Old Jan 13, 2020, 3:25 pm
PrancingPonyGoldMember

Just got back from a trip including a stay here and just want to say I can't say enough positive things about this place. Aside from an absolutely amazing hard product, the service was excellent throughout the stay. Stayed on points and used SNAs to be upgraded to a vineyard view upper floor, and even though it isn't technically a full suite I would burn SNAs for that view and the balcony over a suite at 90% of the Marriott portfolio quite happily if I had the chance again.

I would also say that I thought the prices for food and ancillary things were all reasonable - even laundry Wash/Dry/Fold service was available for something like $5 a pound instead of the ludicrous per item charges at most luxury properties. The only nitpick was that they were not able to honor late checkout, but given how small the property is and that it was an upgraded room I don't think that was unreasonable, and they set expectations appropriately.