FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amazing F experience followed by a disappointing one
Old Jan 13, 2020, 2:10 pm
NYCtraveler

Programs: AA 8MM Exec,Life Plat, Marriott Amb,Life Titanium, ,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist.
JAL is one of the Best, Usually.......

My last 4 flights on JAL have been some of the Best First Class flights I have ever had. Service, drinks, food all beyond fantastic.......Hard products, seat and videos are OK, not the best, but far from the worst. Overall I would take JAL First over Singapore, Etihad or Emirates in First class.....my experiences have been that good. Singapore's A380 has 12 F seats and only 3 flight attendants!!!! I had three flight attendants with 8 people on JAL First and JAL's food offerings were FAR FAR better then Singapore......Singapore Air F food has been terrible over the last 18 months.....I have had a few JAL Clunkers however thankfully they are few and far between. Tomorrow We are off again in F on JAL and we could not be happier. Sorry you had a bad experience.....I would have called the head purser over and explained my expectations, that has helped a bit in the past......Cheers!