FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA American Express 2-4-1 Voucher Discussion
Old Jan 13, 2020, 1:52 pm
pauldb

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
Originally Posted by T8191
So I grabbed the outbound using the 2-4-1 last month ... Avios and £££ duly deducted (Payment date 14 Dec). Subsequently added the return leg[s], new e-ticket showing all sectors and Avios adjusted (Redeposit/Redemption, Payment date 31 Dec) .... but no additional £££ payment for T&F shown. And nothing [yet] on my BA Amex either.

I have NO intention of consulting BA, but is such a long [2-week] delay in charging £££ for the return legs normal?
You probably haven’t had an email after the change either? The delay is in them re-ticketing your booking. It can take weeks but I don’t think it’s as much a problem as in the past.

Sadly it’s not a possible win for you. If it’s not re-ticketed you have no ticket for the return leg and from personal experience (a relative) that will take a lot of effort to fix at the airport.

So no need to chase them but two weeks from your trip I would get it fixed rather than hoping to get away with it!