FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Infant flew without being on ticket
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2020, 6:54 pm
yuel

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Originally Posted by Often1
There is no such thing as "technically"

The child did not require a ticket to pass through the checkpoint and did not require a ticket to board the UA flight, presuming that it was a domestic flight.

Not sure what OP is trying to stir up here as it something which occurs thousands of time a day.
Obviously, you don’t fly with lap child or understand what is being asked, and I doesn’t matter if it’s domestic, smh

Originally Posted by kennycrudup
(Way OT, but having seen this mspieleing twice now I can't help but chuckle at the imagery )
Though, yeah I blame Steve Jobs on autocorrect

Originally Posted by TJinSF
Forgive me, but is there some reason you shouldn't have been allowed to take this child wherever you took them? I mean no disrespect, but I'm not sure why else you'd make such a point of this. I wouldn't think of anything funny about taking my own child "across state lines," as if that was some sort of illicit act, by any mode of transportation.
have your flown with a child under 2? Then you would understand? We have flown over 100k miles with my child, so a lot of experience, but this is a first

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Jan 10, 2020 at 9:14 pm Reason: Combine consecutive posts of same member, suggest using multi-quote feature.