FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Seasons Ko'olina vs Halekulani Oahu?
Old Jan 10, 2020, 7:05 am
Goodmorning2U

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Gold. I share these affiliations so that you can ask me questions about the programs
DavidO has helped me book beautiful rooms at both the Halekulani and the Four Seasons. Thank you, David! My personal preference is the Four Seasons.

The Four Seasons has a large gym with multiple rooms for exercise and sports, 4 peloton bikes, and tennis courts, and lap pool, and infinity ocean front adult pool, and family pool. There are also multiple jacuzzi spread throughout the property.

The Halekulani has one very small but beautiful pool, and a very small gym.

The Four Seasons has a multi-floor spa with separate gender sauna and steam and whirlpool. Amazing therapists, especially massage therapist Bronson.

The Halekulani has a very small spa, with no suana, steam room, or jacuzzi anywhere on the property. They do have good therapists.

The smallest room at the Four Seasons is 550 sq feet which would be a suite at the Halekulani.

Hands down the service is better at the Four Seasons.

The Four seasons has a wide and deep beach which is part of a man made lagoon, and a “secret” very quiet private beach in the other direction. I captured a celebrity Hawaiian seal sun bathing one morning on this beach. Their lagoon side beach has lounge chair food and drink service.

The Halekulani has no beach, though it does have access to an ocean front side walk behind the hotel, and a gate leading to the most crowded beach part in Waikiki.

Both have very good arrival and departure lounges.

The Four Seasons has a morning outrigger program run by local Hawaiians who grew up in the area. Its a fantastic way to start the day.

The Halekulani is short walking distance to Cartier and Tiffany.

My order of hotels for a Hawaii vacation, when taking location into consideration for Hawaii is as follows:

1. Four Seasons Hualalai
2. Four Seasons Maui (a few tips before going need to be followed)
3. Four Seasons Ohau
4. Four Seasons Lanai

Feel free to ask any questions about Oahu and what to do via pm