FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stay 4 times to earn up to 4x bonus points (Fall 2019 promo, expired)
Old Jan 9, 2020, 7:12 pm
rbAA

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by Camflyer
Just checked my account. First two stays credited correctly, third was recorded but without any bonus points and the fourth recorded as being the third visit so go 3x points.

I've just filled in the claim form so we'll see what happens. I have no IHG stays planned for January so far but it might be tempting to do a quick getaway if the 4X is being extended to the end of the month.
I did the online missing points stay form for 2 stays (actually, the 1st and 2nd for the promo, though my 3rd stay posted with the 1000 point 1st stay bonus.)They were 3 weeks ago, so nothing they could push back on. Within 24 hours, they had it all sorted out, all the bonus points posted, and I got an email update for the promo showing I was now earning 4x for all my January stays. Too bad they didn't also do another Q1 Accelerate promo to stack on top as I've gotten better promo tasks since I stopped doing so many paid stays-I was up to having to do 20+ nights to max out the earlier promos until Q4, when I did all in 4 stays/nights plus AMB renewal. Still, an extra 25k from the 4X promo is plenty.