FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 45 minutes to check in this morning at Manchester airport
Old Jan 9, 2020, 1:27 am
YorkieFlyer

Programs: BMI Diamond Club RIP,BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Telecasterman
No, it is not a joke!
T3 is not fit for purpose - We could go on all day! They run the fast track into the normal queue and thats wrong. Theres a separate
scanner que for crew and kids. Again wrong. You should (respectfully) let the CAA know and Andy Burnham as City Lead of your experience.

I shall be through the MAN Hell in two weeks - If I have a problem I shall find a security manager (white/pinkk shirt)

Far too many here on FT pap on and don't address the issues they raise without direct redress to folks concerned!
T
I respectfully suggest that if you really believe that writing a letter of complaint in that good old British way will do one iota of good then you are quite wrong. Customers are rightly also fearful of complaining in person at the time as they are likely to be picked on for worse humiliating treatment and verbally bullied.
i fly through multiple uk airports regularly and of necessity have to use a Manchester and have learnt to add an hour to the journey as s buffer to deal with the fascist tyrants employed as security at Manchester T1 and T3. Frankly I don’t care what their excuses are for the ludicrously high level of secondary screening and verbal harassment of passengers. As has been said before, I’m surprised the politicians and press aren’t applying pressure here