FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA needs to copy DL immediately on WiFi
View Single Post
Old Jan 7, 2020, 4:04 pm
EWR764

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
Originally Posted by spin88
(1) UA is brain dead competitively. (2) they are probably spending their time trying to figure out how to squeeze another 4"" out of the 24" wide bathrooms they are putting on the 737s...

There is a perception that Delta is trying to improve the customer experience. United is trying to cut costs and service and benefits. As I wait for my flight on Delta's A220, with a much better seat and IFE at my seat, and restrooms I can turn around in, I am happy that I am getting that perception, rather than the reality of my flight last night on a UA 737...

What exactly is UA's differentiation? What do they offer that is better than the competition? For someone who can fly multiple airlines what is UA's value proposition? What does someone associate with their brand? This is just a string of very dare I say "savvy" branding moves by Delta.

meanwhile, check out the Polaris and United F food, and the new elite program at United.... Yummy....

Yup. Delta promises, and eventually delivers. I remember when they were promising IFE on all planes, and new aircraft. Love the A220 and A321s with IFE at my seat... United, not so much...
Yes, the DL spin machine is indeed in full effect!