FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PSA Reminder: Annual Choice Benefits Selection Deadline January 15th
Old Jan 7, 2020, 11:07 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
PSA Reminder: Annual Choice Benefits Selection Deadline January 15th

For those who have reached 50 and 75 nights during 2019, you have an annual choice benefit at 50 nights and a second one (from a slightly different list, including a free night) if you reached 75 nights.

These must be selected by January 15th (please don't ask me the exact time or time zone, although IIRC it's stated clearly in the T&C for Bonvoy annual choice benefits but YMMV) or each choice will automatically become 5 SNAs (five Suite Night Awards).

To select, I searched for annual choice awards when logged into my account on marriott.com (there's no apparent link attached to any of the information about my account there) and then clicked around to find the link. In my case, the 75 night link (*only*) appeared and then after I made the 75 night selection, the 50 night link popped up.

Shortly after making my selections, I got two emails from Marriott confirming my choices which gmail sent to "promotions."