FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Doordash Benefit (Revised April 2022)
Old Jan 7, 2020, 10:58 am
damon88

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist
Chase Doordash Benefit (Revised April 2022)

$60 Annual DoorDash Statement Credit

As of 1/12/20, the Sapphire Reserve will offer a $60 annual DoorDash credit.

You’ll get a $60 statement credit in 2020 and a $60 statement credit in 2021.

Just charge a DoorDash purchase to your Sapphire Reserve, and you’ll automatically receive a statement credit for the first $60 you spend on the card with DoorDash in a calendar year. There’s no registration required.

In addition they are offering a complimentary DashPass membership.

Chase and DoorDash announced a new partnership today, January 7 for select cardholders. If you have a Chase card, you may receive a complimentary or discounted DashPass membership.

DashPass offers free delivery and lower service fees from hundreds of restaurants on orders of $12 or more. This service typically costs $9.99 a month, but you can receive up to a year free with an eligible Chase card.

https://onemileatatime.com/chase-doordash/

I went online and cancelled my existing paid DashPass and it took one second to enroll my free Chase membership from my Sapphire card.

Including the $60 credit this is an actual $180/ year savings for me, a real added benefit.

Last edited by damon88; Jan 11, 2020 at 11:20 am