FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Club Access (2009 - June 2022)
View Single Post
Old Jan 6, 2020, 3:42 pm
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by nycityny
Thanks for the info. The key to what you said for me is that scanning my boarding pass alone should do the trick, just as I hoped it would. That's how it works on United too. The difference at United is that having their Club credit card gives you an actual membership. On Delta you don't get a membership, just access.

I do see the card mentioned in the MyDelta app section, but it's not scannable, just a photo of it. The Delta page describing admittance requirements only mentions My Wallet as a location for the credential. It is unclear in their presentation which is why I asked here.

As of January 30 the Reserve card will give us Centurion access which I know will help at LAS and perhaps at IAH too.
I've had no problems just scanning my BP for SkyClub access (which I also get via Reserve card). However, it's always a good idea to still carry the card with you in case there's a hiccup in the system. Especially with Centurion Lounges as nobody quite knows yet how well the systems have been integrated.