FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Lifetime Elite Status General Discussion [Master Thread]
Old Jan 5, 2020, 3:44 am
Majuki

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by GreenBill
I am LT Titanium with my original Marriott membership and still have separate SPG account (no LT status, active Gold status) with LT 249 nights. I was unaware of my original Marriott membership LT status so had kept both separated to achieve SPG LT (1 night short). However now since I have LT Titanium had below queries

1) Should I merge SPG account with Marriott one? What will happen after merge (assume my LT titanium status will remain as is, will my LT nights increase)?
(guess merging will help in not tracking and resetting points expiry for 2 accounts every 2 years)

2) I also saw Ambassador elite status for yearly status however didn’t see it as an option for LT on Marriott site. So is there anything called LT Ambassador and what are the requirements for that (wondering if old SPG account merge will help in getting that)
1) There's no reason not to merge accounts. The lifetime nights (and years) will increase.

2) There is no Lifetime Ambassador status. The highest status is Lifetime Platinum with the exception of those who were grandfathered into Lifetime Titanium status.