FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tragic news : Three BA cabin crew killed in New Years Eve car crash
Old Jan 2, 2020, 4:45 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The names have now been officially released, and I think it's right to give to give the victims their all too human identity. The three BA cabin crew killed on New Year's Eve were Rachel Clark, 20 years old, Dominic (Dom) Fell, 23, and Joe Finnis, 25. Another cabin crew member remains seriously ill in hospital and isn't being named at this stage, however she is 25 years old.

The BA Angels fundraiser is currently at £47,313, and I can see quite a number of FTers have generously contributed to the fund, as have other frequent flyers whose names I don't recognise. I'm sure the fact that passengers have dipped into their pockets for this is appreciated by the victims' family, friends and colleagues. I see there have been donations from many other airline staff, including American Airlines, Norwegian, Emirates, easyJet and doubtless others. It's really easy to make a donation, even small sums are really adding up here.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ba-angels-fund