FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated TLV logistics / checkin / lounges for UA flyers
Old Jan 1, 2020, 1:08 pm
uastarflyer
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K 1MM (finally!), IHG AMB-Spire, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by docbert
Does United actually give access to the E-gates Dan lounge? This is a newer lounge, with far more restrictive rules than the other 3. (And as you discovered, far more restrictive hours too)
i was politely declined entry as *G 3 weeks ago. My flight was departing at the end of the E concourse so walking back to B/C wasn’t cool. At check in they said B/C only so I wasn’t surprised but just gave it a try.

I did use my Priority Pass via CSR at the Schmoozy Lounge for a drink and apps. It was not at all crowded so I just hung out there and watched TV for a spell

Dan Lounge in B/C is tight and slim pickings for food. The SFO rotunda UC is downright luxurious in comparison. And that one is typically slammed.

If E is now open to UA that is very recent - *G was not listed as of Dec 10.

PMUA nerd alert - at the generic machines in front of A check in counters, you select which airline you want to check in. The United option has the globe logo but the text is PMUA UNITED with the iconic winged “T”. A small happy moment.