FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Dec 31, 2019, 1:28 am
EricUSC

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, National Exec, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by dgreen12
Data point: I sent my follow up email to the Cosmopolitan Resort Services email address post stay asking that they forward my folio to Marriott Bonvoy for processing and my nights and points posted within 24 hours.

Which is quite shocking to me. The PAG points didn't post correctly (not shocking) but a customer service agent fixed it within 5 minutes over the phone.

I've updated the Wiki with the suggestion that folks email Resort Services after their stay asking for the folio to be manually forwarded to Marriott Bonvoy for processing.
Another data point. I checked out on 12/27/19 and noticed that the stay hasn't posted as of 12/30/19, so I sent an e-mail to the Cosmopolitan Resort Services per the Wiki asking them to manually forward my folio to Marriott Bonvoy for processing. I received the following generic copy and paste e-mail as a reply:

"Marriott Bonvoy points take up to 10 business days to post to your account. If your points have not posted after 10 business days, please contact Marriott Bonvoy at 801.468.4000 for assistance.

For more information about Marriott Bonvoy at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, see here: http://bit.ly/2Faqjig.

Thank you,"