FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old Dec 30, 2019, 2:36 pm
Critterlynn

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass
Originally Posted by ceng1
I may have made a mistake. I miscalculated the remaining amount to spend on my personal SWA card and went over the minimum spend by $25 earlier today(12/30/2019). Anyone with recent experience of Chase posting the bonus points prior to the statement close date?

Is my companion pass shot?
If you truly went over the minimum spend today, there no way you screwed it up. First off, the charges must post to your account. This usually takes a few days. Even if they did post, it usually takes 6 or 7 days before the bonus is triggered. Once that happens you must wait until that statement closes. There is no way all this can happen before the new year. Plus i do not believe a statement can end on the dates of 29, 30 or 31.

Of course this all depends on how accurate you are with your record keeping. Whenever i see someone make what they perceive as a major careless mistake, it makes me question what else might they have screwed up. For all we know you might have had an athorized user meet that minimum spend 2 weeks ago.