FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First-Class Changi Transit and Visiting the Jewel
Old Dec 29, 2019, 8:07 pm
shuigao

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
Originally Posted by alocsin
We're going to spend most of that time at The Jewel because we've visited the city many times.

1) Does SIA offer any kind of first-class arrival or transit privileges, such as fast-track through immigration when exiting the airport to the Jewel.
2) What are the directions from the Jewel to SIA First-Class reception either in Terminal 3 or 2? Even though we're already checked in, we want to experience the First-Class reception, which should at least save us time when going through security and immigration upon returning to Changi.
1) No.
2) Frankly speaking I wouldn't bother. The FC check in is designed for arrival by car, it would be far more trouble than it's worth. I'd simply just walk across from Jewel to the T1 departure gate and go in there, then take the airside trains to get to whichever terminal I'd be flying out from. Immigration is super quick in Changi (now that even tourists can scan fingerprints at the autogates), and security is at individual gates.