FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your 2019 Luxury Hotel Year in Review
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2019, 8:50 pm
instyleprincess

Programs: AMEX Cent., Relais & Chateaux, LHW, SLH
Originally Posted by Anlun
Amanpulo- Amazing time and the team really worked to hard to secure us our private excursion to Palawan
JW Marriott Hanoi- A bit farther out that other options, and food/amenities are nothing special, but room was spacious and price point was too good to pass up
Four Seasons Hoi An- Villa and property were beautiful but service was mixed
Amanoi- Wonderful property, room was incredible, and Joy was fantastic. Only issue is we weren't told about a large wedding in advance, which resulted in some initial service issues. Very unique and special over all.
Park Hyatt Siam Reap- very centrally located, rooms might have been too large, but all around good hotel for exploring the city.
The Connaught- Incredible property, amazing room, and wonderful service. My wife and I are still debating whether this beats our Aman Tokyo as our favorite city hotel. For now I think Aman wins, but we definitely want to return.

Still finishing up some travel in 2019, but will be in
Prince Gallery Tokyo- We've done the RC , Aman, and Capitol so will be interesting to compare
The Suiren Kyoto- Aman Kyoto is tempting with it just didn't seem that special (for the price) with the amount of options in Kyoto. May tour it just to see.
Wanosato Ryokan
Fufu Kawaguchiko- Relatively new property in Fuji Five lakes area. Should be interesting.

would love to hear your stay at wanosato! please report back!