FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BNA to LHR CW review
View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2019, 11:18 am
Nicoolio
Suspended

Originally Posted by Stuckintheback
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season. I recently flew British Airways Club World from Nashville to London and wanted to give a review of how the flight went for me.

Lounge - Being an executive club member or having a club world ticket gets you access to British Airways sister airline lounge in Nashville. The Admirals Lounge is run by American Air and I found it profoundly under whelming. Entering the lounge you take an elevator to the second floor, where there is a large seating area and bar room. I immediately noticed the floor was covered in crumbs of all sorts, and the lounge was actually pretty packed. It did not feel like an intimate experience at all. The complimentary food available was a tray of stale cookies and a package of something else that I cant remember. The bathrooms were also pretty dirty. I went over to the bar tender to chat for a bit. She was super nice, but led me to believe that because all the British Airways flights leave pretty late, it results in a influx of people coming to the lounge during the last shift when no one is working. Any-who, I think next time I will just head to my departure gate.

]

When Ive been through the Nashville AC, they have a salad bar, two or three types of cubed cheese, and at least one soup. The cookies are on the opposite wall in the back. The salad bar is across from the bar and tables.

And I agree, dirty and dated.