FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to get a pork hedgehog served on an Etihad First Class flight
Old Dec 23, 2019, 6:33 am
HeinzSchmolke

Question How to get a pork hedgehog served on an Etihad First Class flight

Hi folks,

I have a very special request for one of my Etihad flights in First Class and would like to get your input whom I should contact for this.

I'd like to have a small pork hedgehog (see image below; ground pork decorated that it looks like a hedgehog) served for my wife and me. As a backup a "regular" bread roll with ground pork (not minced meat) and onions would be acceptable.

For sure I could buy/make one at home and take it with me but it is quite a timespan between leaving home, two more flights in between with more than 12 hours until I want to have it served finally. I could put it in a cold box and leave it in the fridge on the airplanes and the lounges to stay cold and fresh, but that doesn't sound convenient too me.

Rather I'd like to pick it up in AUH in the Etihad First Class lounge or request it as a (very) "special" meal for that leg. Maybe there is a concierge service at Etihad First Class lounge I could get in contact upfront?

What are your ideas on that? Any recommendations how to get achieve the goal "get a pork hedgehog served on a First Class flight"?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Best
Heinz