FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating Queries: World Traveller
View Single Post
Old Dec 20, 2019, 6:08 am
Kokey77

Hi, have asked this same question on the A380 thread but it might be better off here as we'll be in world traveller.

Terrified flyer here booked to fly on the A380 in April back from Miami. Want to book seats so that I am definitely with my family and need 4 seats as a 2 and 2 behind. Trying to decide between 77&78 j/k and 24&25 j/k.

First pairs have the obvious advantage of being upstairs (I was too slow to get the seats we wanted further forward in this cabin) and in a 2 configuration, but am I right that row 78 is literally right next to the toilet door?

Second pairs are lower deck so will have someone in the aisle seat but have the advantage for me at least that they are much further forward - I am terrified of turbulence and just the idea of being near the back of the plane scares me. What I can't work out is how much I'll be able to see out of the window from the lower deck as all photos I can find are taken of the view from the upper deck - I realise these seats are on the trailing edge of the wing so forward view will be all wing but am hopeful that I could see down looking backwards if that makes sense. I need to be able to see some sky or it just feels horiibly claustrophobic.

If anyone has any advice/has sat in any of these rows it would be gratefully received, thank you