FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's going on with CAI?
View Single Post
Old Dec 19, 2019, 8:30 am
cailhr

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Fly_IAD
That doesnt sound so good. Any updates from BA? It seems like at least a week it totally blocked out for sale in February. I wonder why?
No updates, but as of today it's no longer blocked out in that week's timeframe any longer, CW is for sale as normal it seems.
​​​​​
Originally Posted by Tafflyer
On the Air Belgium substitutions, where ther is also no WT+, a call to BA will result in your WT+ being upgraded to Business Class. I actually enjoyed Business Class on Air Belgium more than the normal BA CW service.
After I noticed your reply and the fact that were was no lack of CW capacity on that day, I gave them a call on the number on the email today and asked for that and was told "the policy does not allow for free upgrades". The policy on the other thread linked here for Air Belgium did mention being rebooked into CW but I wonder if the difference is due to the wet-lease. Should I give that a try again later with some other agent or is there another number I should be calling? Or maybe I'm just forced to stay in WT this time

Last edited by cailhr; Dec 19, 2019 at 8:38 am