FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ibis Ho Chi Minh Airport (Saigon), Vietnam
Old Dec 16, 2019, 12:24 am
SanDiego1K
Community Director Emerita

I appreciate those of you who encouraged me to stay here. We were very content with the decision. We were confused on arrival as to how to get to the hotel. We called and a van was shortly in front of us. There is a scheduled service to return to the airport, every 20 minutes from early in the morning.

The hotel is very cheery and really understands that folks will be coming and going at all hours. There were varied food offerings and promos. My husband went to their restaurant to order food which they them delivered to the room. Staff also cheerily delivered ice cubes and additional pillows.

I booked a king bed studio which was actually a comfortable one bedroom suite for slightly less than $100/night. It had a mini kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave and cooktop. We didn't use any of that but appreciated the island with seating, perfect for sitting at a laptop.

I've been to Ho Chi Minh several times. I was very happy to avoid going into the city on this trip and to be within 5 minutes of the airport on departure.