FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The FRA F/HON First Class Terminal FCT FAQ
Old Dec 13, 2019, 1:27 pm
NYC1

Originally Posted by cfischer
No, that is not true at all. Last time I arrived at Z from the US must be years ago. Sometimes B, often C ... so that can be a major difference.
If you arrive in B then FCL B is the logical option, although last week I opted to walk to the FCT.
If you arrive in C I'd go to the FCT because you'll have to re-clear security anyway and it is a walk regardless.
Arriving in Z it is IMO a wash to go to FCL A or exit and FCT ... my 2 cents.
Seeing this late but for the record: you may want to read carefully what I wrote before saying “no that is not true at all” which is a pretty bold statement.

1) I was specifically speaking about arriving from JFK, which was exactly what the poster that I was replying to asked about, and not just US. Although JFK is still in the US.

2) Just because you haven’t arrived in Z from the US “in years” doesn’t mean too much and is bizarre because over the last few years alone I’ve arrived in Z from JFK dozens of times and don’t remember arriving in B or C (from JFK) even once.

For entertainment, just this morning, LH401 from JFK arrived at Z66.