FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ground Services Extraordinaire (and Inflight Too!): AF P / EY P
Old Dec 13, 2019, 5:50 am
burg_rtw

Programs: LH HON; UA GS; AF Plat; AA PP
GRU-CDG: Air France La Premičre

Flight: AF454 (16:35 – 08:05+)
Seat: 1A
Load: 2/4

The La Premičre cabin really is the most elegant out there, in my view. Crew welcomed me onboard and was super nice. Bubbly on offer was Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs, which is lovely, served with a trio of appetizers (only two made the photo due to user gluttony error!). Amenities are high quality (Caritas) and PJ comfy, although I was not a big fan of the new green design with the satin stripe on the side …

Shortly after take-off, more drinks and meal time! I started with a celery-based soup, followed by the two appetizers of salmon tartare with sour cream and mangoes, as well as the crab terrine with passion fruit coulis. I paired those with a glass of Chablis and a glass of Riesling. Then I skipped the main course and had a cheese plate paired with the Pinot Noir.

Off to bed, and I could sleep maybe for 4–5 hours only … flight leaves too early in the afternoon for proper sleep. Bedding was very comfortable though.

I watched a movie and then before landing just had a double espresso that hit the spot. I figured it would be best to have breakfast at the La Premičre Lounge.

Arriving at CDG, my PA was waiting at the door and drove me to the lounge. It was a chilly morning and I didn’t really have any winter clothes (oops, forgot to plan for that!).