FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Offered AA Executive Platinum (targeted for 2019 Globalists)
Old Dec 12, 2019, 8:00 am
jtmann05

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, DL Platinum, UA Gold, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by solewalker
It seems that they are offering it to people who don't fly AA much (if at all), just to drive some marginal revenue into the program.
That might be the case for me. I'm based out of SEA and fly mostly AS and DL. When I got the offer yesterday, I did look at routing options on AA, but none of the flight times made sense. I'll maybe have a few flights on them this year, but it would be a backup option.

If nothing else, the supposed 4 SWUs would be nice....as well as the crossover points earn. With my Hyatt stays, I'm sure I'll be able to build up enough AA miles for at least a flight or two. Nothing insane, but still nice.

I'll end the year with 87 nights and just over 70k base points. I think another key part of this is that you had to already have linked your AA and Hyatt accounts together. I did that a few months back.

Last edited by jtmann05; Dec 12, 2019 at 8:34 am