FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Some thoroughly unoriginal observations from my visit to T5 today
Old Dec 11, 2019, 9:37 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by noFODplease
So having been gold for the last 4 years, I am enjoying (genuinely) the change in routine today for my first flight out as Silver. A few observations:

3) The music in the lounges is much louder than it used to be. It is kind of fine but on the verge of distracting. It is at conversation level in GC South and in GC T5B - I mentioned this in a friendly way to the lounge manager at B and she suggested (rather cleverly I thought) that the sound system had been turned down/off for Remembrance Day and whoever had turned it back up/on had pumped it up a bit!

4) T5B is heaven. This is nothing new and I came here quite a lot even when Gold but today there are a total of 15 people in here and it is zen-like in it's tranquillity. Apart from Little Drummer Boy a few decibels too loud.

It was all going so well but I have just seen that my TS seat block for 61J has been filled. Sigh. Silvers lose it first I guess. Musn't grumble.
My Dear. I have an utter aversion to Christmas music with the sole exception of Christmas Carols sung by a choir. I find the false jollity quite repugnant. I agree with your points but consider, you could have had someone fascinating sitting opposite. Not everyone is an anti-social, gas emiting, bubblegum-chewing bore. It could have been me.

Whoever had you as a seat buddy lucked out big time, you sound like fun.

what is a TS Seat block btw.