FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kimpton Fitzroy London Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2019, 5:17 am
MorganB

Programs: AA Exp. Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum.
Stayed at the Fitzroy in December. I’m platinum and no upgrade as the hotel was fully booked. I was given a 15 pound voucher for food and drink. I was also told that I would receive 10% off of all food and beverage in the hotel restaurants by mentioning my status to the server. In actuality at the Neptune at breakfast the server seemed knew so he spoke to the manager who promptly brought me a card for a 25% discount. The next day at Burr & Co the server was aware and gave me a 15% discount while notating my IHG number. Breakfast was a cold buffet at the Neptune with hot items available from the menu. The cold buffet was 18 pounds with hot items around 15 pounds. Burr and Co was menu only with prices in the 8 to 12 pound range.

the lobby of the hotel was beautiful and the gym was exceptional. The room was small (superior double) and even smaller (urban double) for my last night which was a separate booking on points. The superior double faced the park in an area which was mostly suites. The urban double was at the back of the hotel facing a light well and other rooms. I would not select anything below the superior double I’m the future. The room was comfortable with good bedding and shower as well as an Nespresso machine. The photos below are of the superior double.