FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Dec 10, 2019, 11:12 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by ogg
Wrong. Of course you can use a Visa/MC GC to pay for postage and send a package.
Where do they say that? Both allow credit card/.debit card transactions online for various services, with fees usually charged for credit card use. Policies vary at different agent locations, and Wal-Mart allows stores to have different policies set by managers.
My Bad!! I meant to say regarding the PO that you can use a GC for stamps or sending a pkg but not for an MO. which is what its suppose to be at Wally as well, you can use a GC to purchase what you want except for MOs

Ive seen the WU letter posted in many a supermkt and I saw the same with MG when a supermkt chain used to use them but switched to WU recently, where there was a letter posted saying any transaction had to be in ca$h or Bank Card. Wally hasnt posted a letter but if that was the case with that supermkt chain then Im sure it also applys to Wally. If not then why did MG drop by numerous Wallys that had an extremely high MO rate and warn them Not to accept anything but ca$h or Bank card?

But none of that matters what matters is what is Wallys policy even if MG didnt care, and Wallys policy is Bank Cards only. No different then yrs ago when we were able to upload the preload cards, walk into Wally and drain them. Once the issuers saw what was up they simply closed the accts (including Blue Bird/Serve) that werent using them as they were intended, to make tons of $$ off their fees