FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experiences 2019
Old Dec 9, 2019, 3:50 pm
bruce80

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre

What is your Priority Club status? Platinum

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Well, it was alright

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Junior Suite and received that.

How are the rooms? Room was very spacious (but sizes, even within the same category, may vary). Looking down onto a 6-lane motorway with a big junction.

How is the exec. lounge? Executive lounge is located in the atrium of the north-west wing, and has a good size. Offerings during happy hour excellent (and lots of staff), otherwise just ok. Breakfast sub-par, but guests with executive rooms can choose to take their breakfast in the main restaurant as well.

What was good and what was bad?

Good:

- very spacious room
- convenient location near metro (~300m walk)
- reasonable rate
- two pieces of free laundry per day for executive room guests

Bad:
- room hat a weird, flowery smell, which was probably used to cover an otherwise damp carpet odor
- no real status benefits (apart from welcome points)
- long wait times for breakfast during the weekend

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? Considering the generally high hotel prices in Singapore, it was a good deal. This was my second stay, and I probably would return if I don't need much more than a bed.